20 March 2009

A Gift unattended…

I have this gift with me, brought with loads of love…to our beloved friend.. Me n my friend got this gift during those days when we were immersed with loads of work, those days when we had no time to relax n we worked on all weekends as well. Just trying to say we have thought about making our friend’s day memorable.. planning for surprise.. n all that.. But all plans do not work as we want you see.. A year passed and there’s a gift we have un-attended…

Whenever I clean my wardrobe, I find this gift and wonder why??? What do I do with this? It hurts sometimes. It’ll always remind me of how things changed in all these days. As days go, people change, friendships change I agree.. but that special bond which ties friends together wouldn’t change right!!!

Sometimes we think a lot on all these.. about unanswered questions.. we try to find answers and all in vain. Some things are better left unsaid!!! This is what I convince myself. It’s always this way; when we try to find answers we’ll never get our answers to life’s queries. But one day when we find the answers we will be least bothered about the answers nor those haunting questions.

This gift one day will reach its destination; things will change back to normal. It’s my hope and I never give up. ;-) [oye..I’ll make sure you’ll read this blog] True friends will always be in spirit together. Miss you and the good old times. Those days were really nice, hope to see coming days to be as nice as they were. Sometimes wish that time rolls back…back to good old times……… "Those days...ಆ ದಿನಗಳು..."

No comments:

Post a Comment