14 May 2009

Jogging after a long gap…

It’s after a longggg time I went jogging today. I got home in the evening in the hope of taking a nap as whole day today I was feeling drowsy. But jogging in the evenings till the Sunfeast 10K event was decided already. So at 7 we started jogging towards the park. We took 10 rounds round the park. Though I was so tired, when it comes to running; I wasn’t tired. I could easily take another 10 rounds. And that was refreshing too. My sleep vanished, I was feeling good, contented.

All these preparations are for Sunfeast 10K Run! I am running in the Sunfeast 10K for a cause. To raise money for this cause - please support my Run and make a contribution to Child Rights and You - CRY. I pledge to make a difference to this world!!


To contribute to Child Rights and You – CRY, go to: http://www.bangalorecares.in/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=61&Itemid=70&name=simroseCRY

Also, join the CRY's campaign to "Eliminate Discrimination, not the girl child" at: http://www.cry.org/mainapp/cryuserapps/gcpledge.aspx

1 comment: