21 June 2009

Recently, I asked few of my friends what did they learn from me. And here’s what they learnt from me:

* I learnt to be quiet
* Enjoy life
*I learnt how to sleep like a snail
*Trying to walk and jog like you
*I’m learning to spend like mad when u really need something. To wait for someone without getting discouraged
*To be cool always, facing problem with challenge, friendliness with colleagues
*To sleep like kumbakarna anywhere
*To be cool and happy in life
*I learned that I’m not the only one crazy in love in this world. I found you too missing, remembering and loving someone so madly just like me.

With friends around, I have learnt a lot of things. I learnt to be independent, I learnt to enjoy life, to be cool, I learnt to care, I learnt to be happy and much more. Thank you all for teaching me what’s life.

Friends, you can still add to the list.. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment